Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 8 - pictures

The pants are ready,  I´m pleased with the outcome, they are a bit long, but I did that on purpose so that they will be perfect next winter.  The recipient of the pants was happy.  

I have decided to sew a heart on the knees, the method is a success and the instructions are very simple (just followed the picture)  however the heart I sewed on was way to small, the proportions are a bit off,  need to make a more appropriate size before I can declare this project finished

I used a drops pattern, but made some modifications, so that they fitted my slim baby and the yarn I used. Will be publishing the modifications I made.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww - svo sætt á lilluna! og hún svo sæt í öllu :)