Thursday, April 5, 2012

Project 5 finished..

Project 5 is finished, I like it but don´t love it.  Might be the fact that it is a mis-match of two ideas and I maybe liked my first idea best...    It is now drying, the husband likes it so that is the most important thing since he will be wearing it.  I´m hoping for some good weather this easter so that we can enjoy the outdoors and get some pictures of the new sweater.

Now I´m thinking of finishing all the black yarn I bought on sale. Maybe garther stitch and some kind of a Summer "jacket"-type, not sure whether I have enough yarn, as I will have to have it double threaded as I want it to be thick and chunky.  I´m maybe thinking of a big collar, and big buttons in black or silver, maybe asymmetrical?   Here are some inspirations for my next project, link to original source can be found on my pinterest board
http://pinterest.com/bryndisgudna/knitting-sewing/






No comments:

Post a Comment