The sweater is a little big, but I decided to let her start use it. There is nothing sweeter than knitting for someone who adores everything you knit, and refuses to take it off.
Note to self:
- 4mm needles,
- cast on 120 stitches, knitted 3, purled 2 for 9 rounds. Then I knitted 24 cm.
- Sleeves: cast on 35 stitches (knitted 3, purled 2 for 9 rounds). Then I started to increase every 8th row 2 stitches (one in the beginning of the row, one in the end of the row) until I had 41 stitches (3 times in total).
- do not decrease evenly with this yarn, as it shows, use raglan decrease or some other organised method
- yarn: Debbie bliss rialto dk - burnt orange
- butterflies might be a big bigger (purled stitches)