Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Boobie Beehive

I made this very ugly beanie this afternoon.... intended for my 2 year old, who absolutely loves it and wanted to go to bed with it on her head.... 




Frankly it looks just like a boob (the dot at the top is a nail... I did not add purple there)!!!    I was using leftover yarn and ran out... so instead of waiting patiently until the store opens tomorrow and try to get another skein in this colour or to just stop at that point and use the yarn for something else..  I did what any impatient knitter would do, I tried to save it by another colour...!!!!  I never learn...

If you want to see how I intended it to look... you can look here ... it is actually lovely

The intention with this hat was to get my knitting mojo back, by making something simple and quickly knitted.

I´m not sure if it is worth another skein of purple to finish the beanie... but as my daughter already loves it, I can´t but help feeling that I need to finish it minus the nipple and let her use it.  

In other news, I have finished one leg and started on the other for the jumpsuit.




No comments:

Post a Comment