Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blackberry

My mom came earlier with this for my little beanie, I think it will fit around 3 months.


I was hoping (asking) that she would make another one just bigger for my big girl, but nope she has some other colors in mind... to bad as I really love this colour combo..  Seems that i must borrow/steal som pink yarn from her stash and buy black yarn and knit one myself

I´ve made some progress with the Nova dress
But I just started to read "Fifty shades of Gray" so I expect that there will not be much of a knitting done in the evening and more reading time clocked in.

She also knitted some lovely warm socks for my big girl, was not able to take a picture of them, she was not willing to take them off and not standing still enough for pictures... maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment