Saturday, March 30, 2013

Babystrik på pinde 3

I first wrote this post in danish... seems that my brain automatically swithced to danish as the title was in danish.






Pattern is from the leaflet/book = Babystrik på pinde 3
Yarn= pink is Dale royal alpakka, and needles 2.5 and 2
Red is tynn alpakka and needles 3 and 2.5

Modification pink -  casted on for the smallest size and knitted the length of the next size.
Modification red - ended up doing the same modification as for the pink, as it seems that I knitted very loosely the red one and it seemed to wide compared to the length so I also increased the length for that size.

The pink one was intended for my 2 1/2 month old, and the red was intended as the first thing in my gift basket/drawer. Seems that I will be keeping the red one as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment