Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Snowflake Test knit

I´m test knitting a lovely sweater in size 0-6 months (well... I was off gauge so the width is more like 6-12 months... need to be more thorough when swatching).

I'm really loving how it is taking shape, I´m using the Mitu (50% alpaca, 50% wool) for the first time. The deadline for this is in beginning of november.




I also made another misstake, should have blocked the lace before joining in the round.  I ordered buttons on ebay for another project that I have been planning, hoping that i can use it for this since buttons are so expensive here in Iceland. But I´m really loving the red on the gray.. thinking that red buttons would be lovely.

It´s a very quick knit when making such a small size.  I think I will have to do a matching sweater for my 2 year old.

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! :) Is it your own pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)

      no it is not my design, I´m testing for: http://www.tincanknits.com/
      http://www.ravelry.com/designers/tincanknits

      Delete
  2. Hej Bryndis. Tusind tak for din gode ide om at teste min opskrift på Ravelry! Det er hermed gjort! Af en eller anden mærkelig grund kan man ikke se din kommentar på min blog, men kun på min mail. Godt at jeg fik den!!
    Tusind tak. Og sikke en dejlig blog du har her, jeg melder mig straks! Den fine sweater ser virkelig lækker ud!!

    ReplyDelete