1. Cardigan from Knit for your kid by Susie Haumann
2. Squares for lily - love in the language of yarn I finished 2, I was however planning to use up a lot of scrap yarn and make a lot of squares, at work one of my colleagues has organized that the drug company that we work for will pay for the shipping fee, so all I have to do is knit and bring it to work. It will be sent by the end of january, so I must get started on that.
3. Pants for my 3 1/2 year old, similar to the ones that have been worn to pieces the last 2 years and are now to small.
4. Granny Square Doll blanket
5. Dress for my 3 1/2 year old, made from yarn (green dale baby wool) that I got in yarn swap organized by wool rocks.