Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yarn Swap - pattern idéas for the yarn I sent

I have gathered a lot of links for my yarn-swap buddy, with ideas on what she can use the yarn for.

 Spring is cold in Iceland so these are idea´s on how to keep warm. The links are all to free patterns on Ravelry (or projects with free patterns in the yarn) where she will have enough yardage to knit (at least one, and probably more of them)).  When the yarn-swap buddy has received the yarn I will post a picture of the yarn (colors and yardage of the yarn I sent).

I had the intention that yarn I bought could be used for a cold spring-nights-shawls, and as I have had on my knit-bucket list an Icelandic lace shawl I bought yarn suitable for that and sent my yarn buddy.

Einband


 Icelandic modern lace shawl


Spring time bandit


Holden shawlette


bitterroot

Swallowtail-shawl



Mittens in Einband


Sundagsvotter

rubaiyat-mittens

bird-mitten




 1 strand Einband + 1 strand Plötulopi (similar as Létt-lopi):

lina


little-garter-cardi




Use the Plötulopi double stranded

 (one strand from the center and one from the outside of the plate) for
 Giftie Slouchie Beanie


hineri-hat


subtle-twist-hat

give-a-hoot-2



 1 strand plötulopi:

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/triscote/you-dont-know-our-women-hat
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Tinnna/autumn-leaves-2





No comments:

Post a Comment