Thursday, April 18, 2013

22.5 degrees

I decided on Saturday evening that I also needed to knit for my Dad´s twin sister a birthday present, she apparently has also 60th birthday tomorrow (She doesn´t read the blog so I think I´m safe to post this)
After looking through ravelry for some quick shawl that had garter stitch and some border I ended up with this shawl, not so much of a lace border as I intended but I like the knitted edging. The yarn (Sandnes Alpakka) is very soft and nice to knit with, I hope it will hold up well.




Pattern: 22.5 degrees
Yarn: Sandnes Alpakka
Needles: 3.5mm

I´m going this afternoon to pick up the cardigan I made for my dad, a zipper has been installed. I will be giving the shawl and the cardigan to  my dad and his twin sister tomorrow, so on Saturday I should have a picture of my dad in the cardigan and maybe his sister as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment