Sunday, June 2, 2013

Birta

This sweater pattern has the same name as my sister so I got her to pose in it :) I finished the steeking crocheting last night during movie night with my soon to be 3 year old. The 3 year old fell to sleep in the car yesterday between 16-17, so we decided to have our first familiy movie night. The parents wanted something that was not a cartoon, and it needed to be dubbed in Icelandic, and well suitable for a three year old, we ended up watching Chipwrecked. The 3 year old loved it, and she sure enjoyed the popcorn she got. Back to Birta,  I measured the length between buttonholes, but seems that I was sloppy when adding the buttons (need to fix that at some point).




T

Pattern: Birta
Yarn: Álafosslopi (Istex)
Size: Medium (but more length to body and sleeves) , I knew that my gauge would be off , since I knit so loosely but I wanted an oversized cardigan.  The armlength fits me better than my sister.
Modifications: the bottom of the body and sleeves are like the original pattern from Lopi 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment