Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shell stitch Cardigan

My husband was 2 weeks in Oslo working.  My idea of a good time really isn´t to being home alone 7 months pregnant with a 2 year old for 2 weeks.  But we survived remarkably well, apart from 2 year old suffering for 48 hours with vomitting, followed by 48 hours of diare.  But  I got presents when he got back (well I arranged for them, my sister in law who lives in Drammen went and bought them).   I got 3 skeins of Tynn Alpakka in tomato red, and they are now on they´re way to becomming a cardigan.

After the mittens with the shell stitch, I wanted to do something more with this lacestitch and since I never found the perfect pattern for this yarn I decided to make my own pattern up.  






I also got the book strik for nøstebarn, and will at some point get around to knitting from it. I have seen many lovely things knitted from this book, so I will without a doubt get some use out of it


No comments:

Post a Comment